Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Greetings from Wonderland

 

 

In celebration of the release of the movie "Alice in Wonderland", here's my sketch challenge for our stamp club. I loved reading "Alice" as a young girl so am pleased to see all the new "Alice" stamp sets available. We were to use the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #41. The sketch had several buttons in the corners and I tried to stay as close as possible to the sketch but I used some blingy hearts instead. The black cardstock is Gina K's Pure Luxury. The red cardstock is from Treasures and embossed with the queen of hearts embossing folder from the new Romance series from Cuttlebug and edged in Brilliance gold ink. I used some of my cherished, hoarded dp which is Bo Bunny's Beau Jardin Poppy and backed it with gold metallic cardstock. The queen of hearts stamp is from Crafty Secrets "Greetings from Wonderland" set along with the sentiment. I've had the blingy hearts in my stash forever. In my second photo, I show the designer paper and the stamp set. Now, off to wonderland.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment