Friday, August 12, 2011

CR84FN Color Challenge 35

I'm playing along with CR84FN's color challenge this week. This challenge site is one of my favorites! The color combos this week are Lavender, Celery and Gray.

Here is my interpretation of these color combos. The image is from Hero Arts and is called Zinnia Trio. I colored the image with Copics and mounted on lavender cardstock which has been die cut with Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Rectangle. The designer paper is Wisteria from Basic Gray.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Jane this is lovely! That's a great zinnia stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Jane! Such pretty blossoms and that ornate frame looks wonderful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I have that image and never use it--you have inspired me! :)
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete