Friday, September 30, 2011

October Stamp Club Sketch Challenge


Here is my take on the sketch challenge for our stamp club meeting next month. The image is from Penny Black called Japanese Maple and is stamped on canvas with Vintage Sepia Versafine ink. The designer paper is from Memory Box's collections Nightfall and Twilight.  The beige paper is Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up and the buttons are vintage.  After my mother passed away, my daughter and daughter-in-law went through her button stash and divided the buttons among ourselves.  The sentiment is unknown (no name on the wood mounted image) and don't remember where I bought it.  This card seems somewhat somber instead of fall-like but I'm pleased with the results of the sketch challenge.

We're off to Milwaukee this Sunday for a Brewer baseball play-off game.  GO BREWERS!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment