Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow House

I made this as a gift for my friend Karen and forgot to post it on my blog last month! The house is paper mache and I painted it with gesso. It is covered with dp using Yes glue and added lace around the peak of the house. Polar White Flower Soft was used for snow on the roof and around the base of the house. The inside of the windows are covered with vellum and battery operated candles are inside the house. A door was created using corrugated cardstock and painted with gesso and a brad added as a door handle. Some purchased trees and a snowman were added for decor. Buttons were used for the walkway. I punched several snowflakes out of various cardstock and created a wreath for above the door. This was a fun project to craft!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment