Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Faux Pergamano

I recently took a class from Heidi at the Stamp Shoppe in Weston, WI called faux pergamano. Here's my take on one of the cards we made in that class.
 
Posted by Picasa
The stamped image is from the Stamp Shoppe called Lilies of the Valley. I stamped the image with versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder on 40# vellum. On the reverse side of the image, I colored with the new distress markers. The image was cut out with the beaded oval die from Spellbinders. Leaving the die on the image and on the reverse side using the McGill embossing tools, I outlined the inside of the oval and the beads. This gives the front of the image the pergamano-look. The image was then popped on embossed green cardstock along with some added ribbon and bling. The card base is white cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment