Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hubby's Valentine Card

I can post my hubby's valentine card since he never looks at my blog:)


I recently bought this bare tree stamp from Memory Box.  I stamped it on cream cardstock in black ink and then stamped the deer from Stampscapes in brown ink.  The sentiment and heart are on the same stamp from Memory Box and the heart fits perfectly in the branches that form a heart.  I think you could use this stamp for other projects without highlighting the heart in the branches and one would never notice.
The image was mounted on the inside of the precut card from The Paper Cut.  I lined the inside of the card with cream paper.  Very simple and masculine card.  Think this is the last of my valentine cards to post.  I'm onto spring birthday cards which is a wonderful way to chase away the winter doldrums!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment