Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Karen's Birthday Card

Happy Belated Birthday, Karen!

It was my friend, Karen's, birthday on the 31st but we didn't get together until today to take a class together and share a birthday lunch.  Several months ago, I borrowed Karen's Grand Calibur and dies to create the the "wings".  I cut the die in half and taped to the back of a square card base.  I used white cardstock on the entire piece except for layering the sentiment on the front.

I sponged various green inks on the white cardstock and stamped the leaf stamps from Prickly Pear.  The inside sentiment is from Hero Arts.

The front sentiment is from Just Rite along with the stamped border.  A fun card to make for a great friend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card- I am glad I was the lucky friend who received it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a beautiful card for Karen, she is a great person. Hope you guys had a great day and lunch together.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete