Monday, September 9, 2013

White Wash Technique

I'm really liking the white wash technique showed to me by friend Phyllis. 

Shame on me for not writing down which stamp company this beautiful flower stamp belongs to and now I can't find it amongst my other flower stamps.  Surprise!  Surprise!  Begin by stamping the flower in Versamark and emboss with white embossing powder. 

Then with white embossing reinker, paint the image.  When the ink dries, color the flower with Distress Markers and blend with a blender pen.  The designer paper is from Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection along with matching ribbon.  Beautiful soft, elegant paper!  The inside of the flower was dotted with Bronze Pearl Pen.  This is a fun technique to use on open stamped images.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment