Sunday, January 19, 2014

Attempting to think Spring

Blogger changes!  Finally, got my cropped photos posted to my blog and in the future, will try to remember all the steps to make this happen!  Okay, enough venting.  We've already had a long winter here and several more weeks to go so trying to think warm with some spring/summer cards.


Both of these cards were created identically except for the designer paper and die.  Very clean and simple.  I took a 4-3/4" square of white card stock and placed my die where desired and cut AND embossed. This card stock could then be embossed with an embossing folder but now glad I didn't because the embossing of the outline of the die would not be visible.  


The dies are from Spellbinder's Wonderful Wings set.  This set has various sizes of dies with matching delicate dies and is one of my favorite go-to sets.  The designer papers are from Basic Grey and layered underneath the die cut on top of a 5" square white card.  The sentiment is from Endless Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment