Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!

"Just hanging out with my ghoul friends"!  That was the sentiment  from Memory Box added to the inside of this card.


I created the background of this card with Bisters which are crystals and you dilute with water on watercolor paper.  You never know what you're going to get so just tons of fun to play with.  I used brown, green, blue and black Bisters on this card.  The main image is from Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous.  The Bisters can be purchased at I Brake For Stamps.  Have a great Halloween and around our part of the world - dress warm! 



3 comments:

  1. Awesome card- sure am glad I am one of your ghoul friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome spooky card front, and I love the sentiment inside (I'm a sucker for a good pun...). Thanks for your comment on the Caring Hearts Card Drive. Glad you'll be sending in some cards!

    ReplyDelete