Monday, January 19, 2015

Friend

I created this card for a friend's birthday and am submitting it to Craft Stamper Magazine's January challenge "Take a Stamp".


The main image is a cling stamp from Cracker Box Palace Rubber Stamps.  I fell in love with this stamp the moment I saw it!  The image was colored with several Copic markers.  The piece was then cut with Spellbinder's Gold Labels 4 and then mounted onto Graphic 45 paper.  The black card base measures 5 x 7.  I also added copper metal corners.  This image is so much fun to color....the color combinations are endless.  

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the coloring of the CBP image. I forwarded it to Vicky who will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful card Jane. I love the colors you chose. I am going to share it on the blog and fb if you don't mind.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image, and a gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card, love it ... so happy you joined us for Craft Stampers Take it Make it Challenge, Tracy xoxox

    ReplyDelete