Saturday, June 4, 2016

Stamp Club's June Shoe Box

Found out how difficult it is to photograph an acetate card!  I created this card for this month's stamp club shoe box.  I subscribed to a recent On-Line Card Class called Clear and Sheer and this is my interpretation of one of the cards presented.


I started with heavy weight acetate and trimmed it to A2 size.  I embossed the front of the acetate card with a Cuttlebug star embossing folder.  I then cut four stars from Spellbinder's Star Nestabilities.  I placed one smaller light yellow star on the front, another larger yellow star behind it on the inside front and then two equal size white stars on the inside and back of the acetate card.  You now have room to stamp or write a sentiment and stamp/write your initials on the back.  The front die sentiment, Make A Wish, is from Penny Black and cut from blue glitter card stock.  Hope our group enjoys making the card as much as I did creating it.

1 comment: