Thursday, February 2, 2017

Stamp Club Shoe Box

Just noticed I haven't posted on my blog in over a month!  Have some projects but didn't have the ambition (bad cold) to post.  This was supposed to be one of our shoe boxes for January but due to a snow storm - that didn't happen!  I will be sharing with our group in March.....when we'll be eagerly awaiting spring but oh well.  I think this is a cool technique and want to share. 

This is foil resist and I had shared other cards recently using this technique.


Begin with a piece of foil cut to size.  Then rub Staz-On ink across the foil.  Take an embossing folder and rub Versamark ink onto the debossed side of the folder.  (I used the Stampin' Up tree embossing folder in this sample.)  Place your foil with the inked side facing the debossed side of the embossing folder and run through your die machine.  Remove foil from embossing folder and sprinkle with white glitter embossing powder and heat set.
.
The dies are from Penny Black and Memory Box.



1 comment: