Sunday, March 12, 2017

Playing with Stencils

     This is a newer stencil from a company I've never heard of until recently called Die Cuts & More.  Two stencils come together in the package and you can layer them to achieve the look below.  I had also recently received the entire set of Tim Holtz's (Ranger) Distress Oxide inks (awesome!) and used them for the first time on this card.  I used them like distress inks instead of spritzing with water this time just because I wanted this color combination.  They go on card stock like a dream and are so soft looking and look like suede!


I will also be sharing this card over at Just Us Girls Weekly Challenge.

     The sentiment is a die from Penny Black.  

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love those stencils and the colors you chose! I love those inks as well! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love that background and the gems are the perfect touch! The oxide inks are awesome I have 1/2 of them need to get the other 6! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete