Wednesday, January 23, 2019

February Stamp Club Shoe Box

Many, many months of no blogging!  Thanks, Pat Schulz, for urging me to get back to blogging.  I would also like to build my viewer base so please feel free to share my blog link with any friends who may be interested in viewing my handmade cards.

It's my turn to bring one of two shoe boxes to a monthly stamp club which I belong to.


All three dies - balloon, "love" word and deckled rectangle are Penny Black.  I started with watercolor paper and sprinkled two difference reds and yellow Color Burst and then spritzed with water.  (Pearlescent water would have been pretty, too).  I then cut the watercolor paper with the balloon die.  The white deckled card layer was sponged with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink using a smaller deckled die cut as a template.  The K & Company little sticker hearts are from my stash and may no longer be available.

Thanks for taking a look at my recent creation and will be posting more very soon!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card and can't wait to make it in club!

    ReplyDelete