Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May Stamp Club Challenge

Just realized it has been a long, long time since I posted a project!  We were travelling late winter/early spring, then spring projects around the house and most importantly - cleaning out my craft room!  

It was my turn in May to provide the challenge for our club and it was to create an altered object.  I felt it was time to change it up a bit in our club challenges.


My friend, Pat, and I are not thrilled with the green tissue on the bodice but it was all I could find in my stash or even at the local craft stores for what I had in mind.  The gals in our group were very creative and came up with some awesome altered objects.  I should have received their permission to photograph them and post on my blog!  I have a few more things to share with you in the next few days and then I need to get creating in my "cleaned up" space!





No comments:

Post a Comment